Hello Fitness Freaks, What is High Blood Pressure? is becoming the most asked Question in today’s generation. Also, High blood pressure has become a common health problem in modern lifestyles. In this article, we’ll read about High Blood Pressure in Detailed.
What is High Blood Pressure?
Increase blood pressure in the arteries is known as High blood pressure. The arterial body contains blood vessel which transports blood from the heart to all the organs and tissues.
The general health person has the highest blood pressure of 120 and the minimum is 80. To be healthy, blood pressure is very important. According to an estimate, a large number of people in the world suffer from high blood pressure problem.
When our heart beats, it is actually pumping the blood in our body. With the support of nerves trapped in the body, this blood transmits oxygen and other energy to our body parts. When the blood flows in the veins, it creates pressure on the edges of the nerves. The pressure of the bulk that is called pressure is called blood pressure.
What are Symptoms of High Blood Pressure?
Symptoms of High Blood pressure are:-
- Bleeding Nose
- A Headache
- Pain in the legs
- Difficulty in Breathing
- Back and Neck Pain
- Feeling Pain in the Heart Area
What are Causes of High Blood Pressure?
Causes of High Blood pressure are:-
- High intake of salt
- Chronic kidney disease
- High blood pressure increases due to excessive consumption of drugs
- Thyroid disorder
- Excessive consumption of salt
- To drink alcohol
- With increasing age
- Reasons to smoke
Treatment of High Blood Pressure:
So that the risk of heart problems increases. Some of the Treatment of High Blood Pressure is:-
- Take foods that control the level of cholesterol in the body
- Controlling obesity
- To exercise regularly
- The use of excessive alcohol, smoking, and non-drug use is avoided.
- Radish can be eaten as a salad with raw or yogurt.
- Sprinkle sesame powder or sesame powder in a salad or lentil powder, it is beneficial to eat.
- The seed of linseed is one of the omega-3 fatty acids Thereby it contains high amounts of compounds called alpha-linolenic acid.
In this article, we have Detailed study about what is High Blood Pressure. This article contains
- High Blood pressure Definition
- Symptoms of High Blood pressure
- Causes of High Blood pressure
- Treatment of High Blood pressure
Also Read:- What is body mass index (BMI)?
Finally, we hope you guys find out our post “What is High Blood Pressure?” useful. If you think we have really made an effort then don’t forget to appreciate our efforts in a comment box below and Share with your friends. Thankx for visiting.